Stadium will Re-Open on Wed 31st March
If you answer yes to any of the questions below then you MUST NOT attend a training session.
- Have a high temperature (above 37.8⁰C).
- Have developed a new continuous cough.
- Have shortness of breath or a sore throat.
- Loss of or change in normal sense of taste or smell.
- Are feeling unwell.
- Have been in contact with someone suspected of or having Covid-19 within the last 14 days.
Please select either the club you are training with or general public if you are training at any time other than the two designated nights for Copeland and Seaton Clubs.